Clothesline in apex cabin?

sqaq0804

Not in the sky suites. We’re on now and it’s the only thing I could suggest be improved. I’ve been putting towels on the balcony chairs and laying wet swimsuits on them while in port. Not a look I’m happy about but there’s nowhere else to hang them. Just make sure to bring them in before you depart port!

• Like 1

I did not see any in our inside cabin.  There were 2 hooks in the shower and 2 hooks on the bathroom door.  I bring some magnetic "hooks" that i hang on the wall for hats and bathing suits that are damp.  I"m sure it looks tacky, but who cares!  LOL 🙂  Kris

• Like 1

There are no clotheslines on any E or S class ships; only M class has clotheslines.  Many people bring clotheslines with suction cup ends which they use. I bring a half dozen wire hangers and the same little clips I use  when there is a line.  I can then hang a hanger from each of the little hooks in the shower,one from the shower head, etc.  Since I roll items in a towel to remove excess moisture, I also hang the hangers on the back of the chairs on the IV.

Edited by bama4cruisin
  • Like 1

Roll the item in a towel to get out most of the water.  Take a few magnetic hooks and put them in the ceiling next to the air vents and hang the items on them.  Things will dry quickly without dripping on the floor.

• Like 3

It used to be that all showers and bathtubs on ships (and in most hotels) had the retractable lines. Why oh why did they go away? Since I will be on an M class I guess we'll be okay but it seems like a silly thing to get rid of. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, 5waldos said:

It used to be that all showers and bathtubs on ships (and in most hotels) had the retractable lines. Why oh why did they go away? Since I will be on an M class I guess we'll be okay but it seems like a silly thing to get rid of. 

I'm guessing someone did something stupid and they became a "liability".

On 3/9/2022 at 8:20 AM, bama4cruisin said:

There are no clotheslines on any E or S class ships; only M class has clotheslines.  

Really? I've been on 3 S Class cruises and I don't recall that. But, memory fades when you get to my age. 😉  We board the Reflection in a week, so I guess I'll be able to confirm then. 😄 

Edited by 5:00_Somewhere