HAL internet plan one person can you change devices

Suncoastsailors

If you purchase the Premium internet plan for one person are you able to use that on your phone and tablet. I realize you can't be logged in to two different devices at one time. We have never used HAL internet. Could someone who has used recently please explain.

1 hour ago, richwmn said:

you can change devices as you please. When you try to log into a device it will allow you to bump the other device if it is still logged in.

My husband and I always do this. There’s never been a problem.

You just need to coordinate who’s turn it is to go online.

Alternatively, you can turn in the hotspot on the device you use to connect to HAL's Internet then connect other devices to the hotspot. Of course, that works only if the devices are within range of each other.

30 minutes ago, IPB4IGO said:

Alternatively, you can turn in the hotspot on the device you use to connect to HAL's Internet then connect other devices to the hotspot. Of course, that works only if the devices are within range of each other.

Can you steam TV with this Premium internet. I know this is a difficult question because depends on where you are on the ship and how many are using the internet. 

4 hours ago, Suncoastsailors said:

If you purchase the Premium internet plan for one person are you able to use that on your phone and tablet. I realize you can't be logged in to two different devices at one time. We have never used HAL internet. Could someone who has used recently please explain.

I was able to purchase three additional devices support (simultaneously logged in) for only $10/day.  I tried this on my last two days onboard and connected all of my devices to my Premium plan. 

Just got off a Holland cruise last weekend and works connecting with different devices as others have said but unfortunately the connection is not great. Very slow. Another passenger I spoke with was trying to work part time while onboard and needed to zoom. Suffice it to that that things did not go well……