Which time is right?

Lbicklel

We are on the Equinox on May 21. I just noticed that everything says that our St. Thomas day is a 6:00 PM departure but on the Celebrity app it shows a 3:30 PM all aboard.   I even went in to do a mock booking to make sure it was still showing 6 PM.  Which one do I believe? It certainly makes a huge difference in planning shore excursions for the day. The excursion  I was about to book wouldn’t get back until 4:00 or 4:30.

I also noticed in the app it shows setting clocks back an hour toward the end of the cruise but it never shows setting clocks forward an hour and looking at local times I don’t see that the time ever changes between Florida and any destination.   Although the islands are on Atlantic time they don’t observe daylight savings so that would put them on the same time as Florida.

Edited by Lbicklel

As the app also shows a shore excursion (Caribbean "FastCat 2-Island Snorkeling") scheduled from 1:00pm to 4:45pm, I'd go with the Celebrity website's 6:00pm departure. Also, bear in mind that the next port of call is Sint Maarten, so there's no need for an early departure from St. Thomas. 

If find that the app has "place holder" info that is not necessarily accurate until much closer to the cruise.  Menus are one that change, events, times.

About 7 days or so they normally load the info for that particular sailing.

• Like 2