Watching the Masters Tournament on the Bliss?

travispete

We are so excited to cruise from 4/3-4/10 on the Bliss, but my husband just realized it's Masters week, which is like a holiday for him 🙂

Are there options of watching it from the ship? Stateroom? Bar? Please say yes 🙂

Thank you!

My guess is they will have the network coverage on either the sports channel or on a channel that is on or off depending on whether there is some big event to televise.  I get the steaming service just in case.  I'm in the breakaway during the final four.  I'm sure those games will be televised on the ship, but I have the streaming service anyway.  I hope the streaming is even half as good as it was on the Princess ship we were on last thanksgiving week.  That internet was incredibly good.

On 3/13/2022 at 8:23 PM, travispete said:

We are so excited to cruise from 4/3-4/10 on the Bliss, but my husband just realized it's Masters week, which is like a holiday for him 🙂

Are there options of watching it from the ship? Stateroom? Bar? Please say yes 🙂

Thank you!

I feel you husband's pain. Masters Saturday has a been a high holiday in my house for the last 14+ years, to the chagrin of DW 🤣. Best of luck

I have sailed during Masters week a few times and they always had the Masters coverage (in bars and cabin).  It is usually not the CBS broadcast, but an international feed.

Edited by chefrubba