Mardi Gras Loft 19 cabana, worth the extra?

I think I'd be inclined to do this if there was more included for how much it costs. It looks very nice but I really don't see all that much different between this and the Serenity deck. I realize it's limited capacity so there's that, but again, for as much as it costs I'd expect more...ie, bar drinks, snacks, food, etc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cruiserbrianj said:

I think I'd be inclined to do this if there was more included for how much it costs. It looks very nice but I really don't see all that much different between this and the Serenity deck. I realize it's limited capacity so there's that, but again, for as much as it costs I'd expect more...ie, bar drinks, snacks, food, etc.

Difference between loft and serenity is amount of people

• 1 month later...
On 2/21/2023 at 3:14 PM, RemmoS said:

Mine was always shown as sold out for our April cruise.  One day I happened to check again, and they were all available.  My guess is they open them a few months before the sail date.  My sailing is only showing up as week-long reservations not daily.  I paid $1750 for the week.  All of the videos seem like it's a ghost town so not even sure we need it. 

I think most of these videos that crew allow "content creators" to make during sale away before the cruise gets underway, same as spa areas; ever notice there aren't any people there during those videos?  I'm wondering if that's the case.

3 hours ago, Cruisin4aBruisin73 said:

I think most of these videos that crew allow "content creators" to make during sale away before the cruise gets underway, same as spa areas; ever notice there aren't any people there during those videos?  I'm wondering if that's the case.

Really do not think so.  I have spent a lot of time on 3 of the 4 Excel class ships in Loft 19

Edited by jimbo5544
  • Like 1

On 3/19/2023 at 11:24 AM, cruiserbrianj said:

It was REALLY nice during our Spring Break cruise. All the cabanas were sold out for the week about 1-2 weeks before sailing. You do get great service in the cabanas. 6 bottled waters, fruit platter and  a bottle of champagne daily. Unlimited virgin cocktail’s and dedicated bar server. Lunch delivery, chilled towels, frozen fruit and not to mention never having to worry about a chair. It was a highlight of our spring break cruise. $1750 for week plus gratuity. We split with 2 other couples amd rotated going but staff was flexible during the transitions. In the grand scheme I think it is worth the price especially after the price hikes at Half Moon Cay for cabanas and such. I don’t think my husband could have survived 3 sea days without it. Not to mention Sailaway from up there with your champagne!

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing the link to the cabanas!

We were on Mardi Gras last summer for 2 weeks and wondered what it was like.

Have Celebration booked for next summer - now we have another link to keep

checking up on...LOL!

• Like 1

On 4/26/2023 at 1:33 PM, Cruisin4aBruisin73 said:

It's not very crowded up there ever, but I believe that is by design...

• Like 1