Celebration May 2023

saphir

They haven't even announced what dining venues will be on Celebration yet, have they? Some of the upcharge dining is inclusive on Mardi Gras; not saying same will apply to Celebration but, they do need to spread out the guests. Doubt MDR  could seat anywhere near that capacity?

4 hours ago, 1025cruise said:

FTTF is currently on hold fleet wide.

Since Celebration is still being built, they don't have a way to dining reservations yet. Once the ship is closer to being completed, they will open up reservations.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, mondello said:

They haven't even announced what dining venues will be on Celebration yet, have they? Some of the upcharge dining is inclusive on Mardi Gras; not saying same will apply to Celebration but, they do need to spread out the guests. Doubt MDR  could seat anywhere near that capacity?

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Darn - went to book dining before the upcoming price hike for our 5/23 sailing, no dice... 

Oh well - as least I was able to lock in WiFi and Cheers, so.... CHEERS !

Tom

I read that we might get lucky and be able to book them before the end of the month.  I am going to keep checking for our February 2023 throughout the month and see what happens

On 3/19/2022 at 11:49 AM, mondello said:

Here is a page telling us what dining is on each ship..since the piazza neighborhood is being replaced by 820 biscayne on the celebration there is no piazza panini.. I would venture to guess there will be a Cuban style Deli to replace Piazza Panini.. REgular deli favorites will be in the deli on the Celebration. And Emerils will not be on the ship. The Celebration will indeed have some changes.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4252/~/for-your-eating-pleasure...

Edited by csoud68

30 minutes ago, jabberjaw070596 said:

I read that we might get lucky and be able to book them before the end of the month.  I am going to keep checking for our February 2023 throughout the month and see what happens

Fingers crossed!

9 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

I believe I read that dining reservations for Celebration will open in June.

That would not surprise me!

Tom

On 4/5/2022 at 2:58 PM, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Darn - went to book dining before the upcoming price hike for our 5/23 sailing, no dice... 

Oh well - as least I was able to lock in WiFi and Cheers, so.... CHEERS !

Tom

Me too, i booked Cheers and WiFi !