Current Splendor pool deck info

Brownie54

41 minutes ago, mrstanley said:

The couple I was referring to dressed in sweatpants and sweat shites were dining with two teenagers dressed the same way.

I certainly understand many people with foot or leg issues only able to wear certain shoes. 

Explain wearing sweatpants and sweatshirts to dinner. Perhaps all their clothes got lost.

Explorer over Christmas?

15 hours ago, Pudgesmom said:

. She was incensed before they would not allow her into the restaurant wearing her very faded jeans. I was quite sure she was about to go full-blown Karen, with her and her companions’ voices rising quickly, when they agreed to seat her as she was.

I REALLY hate to read this. On our nine Regent cruises we have not seen anything like this, but the way the world is going it seemed only a matter of time. I can only hope that more than one of the guests that observed this promptly reported it to senior management. The offenders should be given clear choices: eat on the pool deck or in your cabin the rest of the cruise or conform to the dress code. Or we can put you ashore at our next port. 
Once this starts happening, it will be hard to put the toothpaste back in the tube. And for us the wonderful ambiance and classiness of Regent will be gone forever. 

• Like 4