Have you used Gray Line Tour company?

biksgirl

I was looking for a tour that would take me on a Seine River cruise plus up the Eiffel Tower.  I found one on Gray Line tours for a good price in Canadian funds, but I have no experience with them.    Has anyone used them before and found them reliable?

Any other recommendations for a similar tour?

TIA 🙂 

9 hours ago, biksgirl said:

I was looking for a tour that would take me on a Seine River cruise plus up the Eiffel Tower.  I found one on Gray Line tours for a good price in Canadian funds, but I have no experience with them.    Has anyone used them before and found them reliable?

Any other recommendations for a similar tour?

TIA 🙂 

Gray Line is certainly a reliable company but you will likely find yourself as part of a large bus size group.  Seine River cruises of all types, including dinner cruises, are easy to book online or when in Paris.  The Eiffel Tower is easy to find and access but there can be long queues for the elevator to the top.  If a tour includes the elevator and the ability to avoid the queue it can be worth the extra money (for a tour) for those who are willing to pay to avoid long lines.  But even tour groups are likely to have some line and crowding issues.

Hank

• Like 1

19 hours ago, biksgirl said:

@Hlitner appreciate your response.  I think I'll go with your suggestion and book the cruise and tower on my own. Less crowd the better. Thank you

You can walk to the dock and buy your tickets right there for the cruise.

The best location is right at the Pont Neuf at the Vedettes dock..

https://www.vedettesdupontneuf.com/home/

I do have a general rule:  Don't eat in restaurants that move, like dinner cruises or rotating restaurants at the top of buildings.  The food is never that good.  Enjoy the cruise and then get a meal in one of the many fabulous bistros all over the city.

• Like 1

@marazul great advice. Much appreciated.

I ended up booking a cruise only and plan to book the Eiffel Tower when it's available. So much cheaper. The ticket I booked for the cruise is for any time so that'll work for our plans.

Super excited 🙂

• Like 1