Health Questionnaire Q

alyssamma

1 hour ago, deniseatnycs said:

Fi

1 hour ago, deniseatnycs said:

First doses

Sorry posted without finishing.   It is 1st doses unless you have had a booster.  Although if you have had the booster then the six months does not apply.   It is not very clear is it?

14 hours ago, alyssamma said:

Lol, no. I'm actually double boosted. They will see on my vax card when my shots were so I just checked yes. Thanks for trying to explain 😀

That's exactly what we did in February for a B2B.  I think it's the only question they want to see a yes.  We did it for the same reason.  The booster was on our CDC card, and it was going to be apparent to those checking us in.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, JAGR said:

That's exactly what we did in February for a B2B.  I think it's the only question they want to see a yes.  We did it for the same reason.  The booster was on our CDC card, and it was going to be apparent to those checking us in.

Oh dear, you are suggesting they want to see a “yes,” well I guess if they see our “no” and ask about it they will be able to see the date of our Booster on Vax Card and I will have to admit to not understanding the question.