Funtimes

On Conquest in mid April it was on the Hub...but you could get a one pager at desk services. (not like the old Fun Times) more like a simple copy?  Thats one thing I really missed and hope it comes back.

Edited by Daddyfto

5 minutes ago, flamingo1562 said:

Is a copy of funtimes delivered to the cabin daily on the Mardi Gras? If not where can it be found?

They don't deliver anymore. I know they had them at bar della rosa when I was there. That's where I got my coffee. I believe they also had them at guest services and java blue cafe. 

FunTimes no longer exists. A sheet of daily activities and open times is available throughout the ship - guest services, coffee bar, java blue cafe. Or just use the Hub app.

44 minutes ago, silvercrikhix said:

The app version stinks. Would like the hard copy back, please!  Much easier to read and compare that way

The hard copy is available at guest services and usually the coffee shop. I've seen it at the red frog rum bar on some ships. Or just inside the forward doors from lido deck on others. There is a digital copy that looks like the printed copy. You can get that by going to "access free sites", then "What's happening" on the ship's intranet.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, silvercrikhix said:

The app version stinks. Would like the hard copy back, please!  Much easier to read and compare that way

I love the hard copy … bring my highlighter and highlight away.  I prefer to go by guest services (or other locations) and grab the old school printed paper copy. I am disappointed that we have to keep our cell phones with us …. It’s vacation and we want to get away from feeling the need to have it on or near us 24/7.  Back in the day we’d turn it off, put it in the safe and await the non-stop jingles of all the message notifications missed once we turned our phones back on. Always fun listening to everyone’s ring tones during debarkation. LOL

• Like 1

This is disappointing to hear. we will be on the MG in September.  We were just on Disney for the first time last month, and really missed it.  I guess we are just old enough to actually hold paper and read it as opposed to needing everything on our phone.......

18 hours ago, flamingo1562 said:

Is a copy of funtimes delivered to the cabin daily on the Mardi Gras? If not where can it be found?

It's available in paper form, just as an activities list in a few places. But the app was awesome. We could 'favorite' things we wanted to do and all 6 of us in the party could see what each person was interested in. If we wanted to join someone, it was easy to see what they were doing and go find them. 

1 hour ago, creativegenius said:

It's available in paper form, just as an activities list in a few places. But the app was awesome. We could 'favorite' things we wanted to do and all 6 of us in the party could see what each person was interested in. If we wanted to join someone, it was easy to see what they were doing and go find them. 

I agree. Especially if you're going with a group, the App is a much better way to coordinate events.

• Like 1