Barcelona HOHO Bus

My recommendation is to figure out what you want to see in what order and then match the routes to what you want to see/do.  We like the Bus Turistic since we start at Placa Catalunya and can get to S. Familia for our early morning ticket and then go to Parc Guell.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mskaufman said:

My recommendation is to figure out what you want to see in what order and then match the routes to what you want to see/do.  We like the Bus Turistic since we start at Placa Catalunya and can get to S. Familia for our early morning ticket and then go to Parc Guell.

Thank you,  Both busses pick up near my hotel and both buses go to the places I want to see.  I am trying to figure out the best service and you have helped by letting me know you do not have complants about Bus turistic.

As a follow up I purchased the Bus Touristic today and got a 2 day pass.  I did both of their routs and there were no complaints.  I did look for the Red Bus and only seen one all day.  I did see lots of the Bus Touristic busses.

• Thanks 1

On 5/13/2022 at 12:59 PM, Traveling Mike said:

As a follow up I purchased the Bus Touristic today and got a 2 day pass.  I did both of their routs and there were no complaints.  I did look for the Red Bus and only seen one all day.  I did see lots of the Bus Touristic busses.

Thank you so much. That makes my decision easier. I can't seem to find any information on where their stops are. I am looking for the closest one to our hotel. We are staying at Radisson Blu 1882. Any idea where I can find this info?

Thanks so much.

4 hours ago, princessa said:

Thank you so much. That makes my decision easier. I can't seem to find any information on where their stops are. I am looking for the closest one to our hotel. We are staying at Radisson Blu 1882. Any idea where I can find this info?

Thanks so much.

Here is the map I found that lets you check or uncheck routes.  Hop on Hop off Maps together - Google My Maps

Here is a screen print of your hotel and the La Sagrada Familia Church.  That church has a Metro station there and both HOHO busses.   That is the "Blue" route for the Bus Tourista.

image.png.2bf1f0cb56d37d3e9b8f4397ac79ef87.png