Live Cruising Review Adventure of the Seas 5/12/22 - 5/21/22 Bermuda / Caribbean Lots of Pictures !!!

Remembered one of my questions- do you have to request the compass every day or are they leaving it in your room? On Odyssey in Oct and Anthem in Feb we were told to use the app because they were no longer providing them. Just curious.

27 minutes ago, VernRDH said:

Remembered one of my questions- do you have to request the compass every day or are they leaving it in your room? On Odyssey in Oct and Anthem in Feb we were told to use the app because they were no longer providing them. Just curious.

They will leave the compass in your room.  If they don’t you just have to ask your room steward.  However again things might change… so expect the unexpected!

1 hour ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 2

So I was told that the crew also need a travel authorization form that needs to be renewed every 30 days.  Officers and above they have to pay their own way downwards Royal picks up the tab!

Wow, really is a huge money grab from bermuda. 

• Like 1

Sorry another question- is there a bar in windjammer where you can get specialty coffee in the morning? Just saves me a trip down to the promenade in the morning.

Thanks for answering all my questions!

1 hour ago, SNJCruisers said:

No, as Benny has mentioned, those who want MTD can either show up at anytime starting at 645 through the end of seatings or have a set appointment starting at 645.  I got 700 slots lined up for our 3 day in November.  Am doing a 5 day next month and will get slots on board.  My 7 day next month we have the UDP, so it won't matter about the MDR.

If you wish to eat before 645, either go to the buffet or have early set time dining.  Kind of sucks with MTD starting so late on RCI.

I guess for some reason I was not understanding that MDT begins at 6:45. That’s unfortunate but is good to know. Thanks for the clarification. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Garycruz said:

I guess for some reason I was not understanding that MDT begins at 6:45. That’s unfortunate but is good to know. Thanks for the clarification. 

No problem.  The last time we sailed on RCI was before MTD was an option.  It's frustrating that it's available at 530 on other lines such as Carnival or Princess.  No idea why it starts at 645 on RCI.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, VernRDH said:

Sorry another question- is there a bar in windjammer where you can get specialty coffee in the morning? Just saves me a trip down to the promenade in the morning.

Thanks for answering all my questions!

I did not see any bar at Windjammer… I usually get my coffee from the promenade and bring it with me

Day 2 

Lyric Theater … Invitation to Dance …

I have to say that the stage is not much and nothing is technologically advanced but what they lack in technology they make up for in performance because it was amazing.  A great blend with the production cast and a professional couple from Dancing with the Stars.

1207CF0D-F026-47E8-A1F8-3A8E1F875ADB.jpeg

A94742D1-275A-4B34-A05A-40237BEBC8AB.jpeg

88EBA7EF-C697-4A2B-9542-ADA023D5F8C9.jpeg

1D08179C-683B-4F9F-A2E6-74E4288E6D8D.jpeg

1E470093-ABB1-4800-878E-5D7BC7B4D237.jpeg

7C93CE70-BFE6-4636-B06D-8C5ADFB4C186.jpeg

EEF895DA-405D-4C25-B7EA-2D908D4E5522.jpeg