Live Cruising Review Adventure of the Seas 5/12/22 - 5/21/22 Bermuda / Caribbean Lots of Pictures !!!

Day 1

So this cruise is mostly retired / senior folks very few kids … 2300 is what I have been hearing but will need to confirm that number.  The staff if fully aware that it’s full of D, D+ and P members!  I was blinded by a few badges already 😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Day 1

I purchased the surf and stream before I got the ship under the old pricing $14.99 per day.  No discount onboard will beat that!

The Vroom manager offered to give me a voucher for one day to use on another device as my Diamond benefit.  No credit back to the folio!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 1

So this cruise is mostly retired / senior folks very few kids … 2300 is what I have been hearing but will need to confirm that number.  The staff if fully aware that it’s full of D, D+ and P members!  I was blinded by a few badges already 😂 

I have to laugh at that. I am a retired nurse and wore a badge just like Mr's and Mrs's Pinnacles wear. I laugh and say I would never ever wear a badge again. I worked for 44 years and that was long enough to wear a badge! I won't have to worry because we will never make Pinnacle anyway 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 1 

Am I on the adventure of the Seas or Brilliance of the Seas 😆 

whats even crazier is these two ships is not from same the class of ships.very odd they got the ship model wrong

Edited by shof515
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Lovemymaggie said:

I have to laugh at that. I am a retired nurse and wore a badge just like Mr's and Mrs's Pinnacles wear. I laugh and say I would never ever wear a badge again. I worked for 44 years and that was long enough to wear a badge! I won't have to worry because we will never make Pinnacle anyway 🙂

I just would not wear one 😂 even if I make pinnacle… Waldo likes to blend in with the crowd!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I do like the "grandness" of the MDR on this class of ship. The staircase and large chandelier and open feel of the center. Very nice. 

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 1

So the captain announced that we will be leaving around 4:15 PM and unfortunately we did not leave on time… we are still tied up at the dock… wondering what happened…

Hope everything is ok! thanks for taking the time to post your adventures.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Luckynana said:

Hey Benny..what is the Alcohol package going for if you buy it onboard?  TIA

Great pictures, btw!😉

The savings now is closer to the cruise planner price…$98.00 Buy one get 1 at 50% off.