Need to set up a Meet & Mingle

lauriek

I have offered to set up a meet and Mingle for our Alaska cruise but it has been so long since I planned one I do  not remember who to call or email to set it up!

Please let me know if you have a contact for this.  The last one I did was on Holland  so doesn't help me much.

Laurie

I don't know if Celebrity has restarted the meet and mingle events.  If they have it is up to the guests to register.  If 25 do so then Celebrity will arrange it and the invitation will be in registered guests  cabin

Maybe they are asking you to arrange a sail away party which is guest initiated and does not involve Celebrity.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, dream2cruise said:

Have you attended one or received an email that one is actually scheduled?  We have signed up for one in July and are at 26 people so far.

Dear PATRICIA XXXXXX,

We are pleased to inform you that your registration for Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections on SM departing 15-October-2022 has been confirmed-which means you may look forward to connecting with your new friends on board during a private party, compliments of Celebrity. On the first night of your cruise, you will receive an official invitation with day, time and location details.

In the meantime, be sure to visit the Cruise Critic message boards for updates, and encourage others to be part of Connections. Simply visit http://messages.cruisecritic.com.

If you've sailed with us before and haven't joined the Captain's Club yet, learn how you may further enhance your onboard experience with an array of special benefits. Just visit http://www.celebritycruises.com/captainsclub.

We look forward to welcoming you and your new friends on board soon-for a true departure.

See you on board,
Celebrity Cruises

• Like 1

They had one onboard Millennium today.

The ship did not get a list of those who signed up so they could not send out reminders.

Was listed on the board at guest relations.

Only 4 passengers showed up !!!!