Photo Id shore excursion

Mcrlyons

We have a couple of excursions booked through celebrity for our upcoming cruise it says we need sea pass and photo Id to take with us. What do people usually take Is it a copy of passport or anything else. Also do we get tickets once we board for these excursions as there isnt anything in our Edocs. Thanks

We got off the ship at a port stop in Canada, and our son didn't bring his ID.  He didn't think he would need it since we were renting a car, and he wasn't driving.  When we were ready to reboard the ship, he couldn't get into the port terminal without his ID.  His dad had to board the ship, get the ID and bring it back out before they would let him in.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

It surprises me that anyone would consider wandering around a foreign country without some form of photo ID on them.

I wasn’t considering not taking any form of photo Id with me was just asking which one people generally do

1 hour ago, txtechmk said:

We had to show our driver's license to get back on the ship at the pier at St Kitts.  Didn't know this but glad I had it with me. 

Interesting.  We showed no photo ID anywhere during our Nov cruise except at the Tampa terminal, and definitely not St. Kitts, to access a port area after leaving it.  All that was required was a quick flash of our SeaPass card during the entire cruise.

Like Happy Cruiser I have a copy of both DR and Passport on my Phone.    They often tell you to have a copy of you Vaccination Certificate with you but have never been asked for it.

• Like 1