Ocean Medallion 😞

Duffysmom

In 2019 we sailed with medallion, no problem. I’m currently trying to log in but no go, it shows the days till I sail (July 2) but will not allow me to sign in. Went to chat and after an exhausting process where my problem was escalated up the ladder I was told they needed to fix something in my Captains Circle profile and I should wait and sign in later.  Still unable to sign In. I’m done and want to know what paper work I need to check in at the pier.  It gives me anxiety to arrive at the pier with my DH and not be allowed to board but I’ve exhausted all the suggestions given on these boards and still I’m rejected.  If you arrived at the pier without the medallion completed please help me and let me know what I need to board. Thank you

14 minutes ago, Duffysmom said:

In 2019 we sailed with medallion, no problem. I’m currently trying to log in but no go, it shows the days till I sail (July 2) but will not allow me to sign in. Went to chat and after an exhausting process where my problem was escalated up the ladder I was told they needed to fix something in my Captains Circle profile and I should wait and sign in later.  Still unable to sign In. I’m done and want to know what paper work I need to check in at the pier.  It gives me anxiety to arrive at the pier with my DH and not be allowed to board but I’ve exhausted all the suggestions given on these boards and still I’m rejected.  If you arrived at the pier without the medallion completed please help me and let me know what I need to board. Thank you

There is absolutely no need to worry. Just bring the normal paperwork - passports, covvid certificates etc and you are sorted.  Everything can be sorted at the pier, and you can collect your Medallion there as well.

• Thanks 1

Crazy.  Princess’s site was down for maintenance last night.   I had the same issue and wound up deleting the app, reinstalling, and reregistering.  It’s working fine now.

Best wishes resolving the conflict. 

Do not stress!  There are many people experiencing the same issues as you are and everyone of them can go to the port and get on the ship and have a great time despite the crappy app!  Have a wonderful, stress free vacation!

You describe our experience in March. We gave up calling Princess, which didn't fix anything. Bring your booking summary, credit card, passport and (for our sailing) SafeTravelsHawaii plus Covid test results. Couldn't get a boarding time. No problem. Nobody checks. They fixed our Medallion problems at the pier. Onboard, the app didn't work either. They're aware of that and you can do things as you used to. Don't worry!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1