Currently on Zuiderdam 5/18-25

Spending a great day in Skagway today. The weather is in the mid 60’s and hit 68 in Juneau yesterday when we were there. 
710 passengers on this sailing and  714 on the 5/25 departure. The staff has been Amazing!!

Just a couple thoughts on embarkment. Fill out VeriFLY & ArriveCAN before you get to the pier. Makes things go so smooth. It’s worth the time and hassle at home to complete the steps on these 2 apps. 

Onward testing has been a topic since HAL changed their policy earlier this month. The Navigator app has free links to scheduling an appointment at the airport testing location. There is also a QR code at the pursers desk for more testing info. 

Finally, this is the first cruise where I have used the Navigator app to option information. I’m hooked.  It has so much information at your finger tips and  the ability to book shore excursions and dinner reservations at alternative restaurants.  Don’t want to dig you room card out, the bar code used to scan you  on &off the ship is on the app.  Haven’t  had any problems with it. 

Hope  this info helps a few cruisers.  Onto Glacier Bay tomorrow. 

• Like 11

We were also on this amazing cruise!  It is a wonderful ship with an amazing crew and entertainment!  My only disappointment was that the Tracy Arm excursion was cancelled. I had dreamed of going into Tracy Arm on the catamaran. Hopefully, I will get another chance to see it one day. I still have great memories of the most beautiful place on earth, Glacier Bay. 

• Like 1

Thanks for your update! We will be on this cruise in August. I hope the testing requirements to get back into the US lift by then. We just got off a Carnival cruise and we’re shocked at the cuts and changes since the return to service. Have you noticed any big changes? Food cuts? Captain’s Party? Do they still have robes, tablecloths and the High Tea? Thanks!