Seattle Airport Transfer with Carnival and Port Check in

smwg

We are using Carnival's airport transfers to get to the cruise terminal from the airport.  When I do online check-in, do I just guess at what time the shuttle will get us there or does Carnival just let us check in when we get there, regardless of what time it is?

2 hours ago, Luckysll said:

You have to pick a time.  I’m on the 10 a.m. shuttle from the airport, so for the check in time I chose 10:30 - 11:00.  If you arrive after the time you pick, you are fine. 

Thank you. Our flight comes in at 10.45, so I will get the earliest check possible.  😊

1 hour ago, Elaine5715 said:

Doesn't matter, Seattle lets everyone in when you get there.  

That's good to know.  Because I can't check in until Thursday (I'm gonna try to be on at midnight), but with platinum and diamond already getting their times, it may be hard to get an early time. 🥲

10 hours ago, smwg said:

That's good to know.  Because I can't check in until Thursday (I'm gonna try to be on at midnight), but with platinum and diamond already getting their times, it may be hard to get an early time. 🥲

My newbies who checked in two days later than me, were able to also get a 10 am arrival appointment but no one checked arrival appointments.  Most of the people in line with us had arrival appointments hours later but got in at 10 am.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2022 at 1:14 PM, smwg said:

When I do online check-in, do I just guess at what time the shuttle will get us there or does Carnival just let us check in when we get there, regardless of what time it is?

Honestly, when you arrive at Pier 91 you will join in the line outside as everyone's ArriveCan has be be checked before entering the terminal building.  Unfortunately, the lines have been quite long at times.

• Like 1