What new itineraries would you like to see Azamara do in 2024?

takemewithyou

9 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Sounds very ungrateful, but having been to both the Seychelles and Maldives on Azamara I have no wish to return to either. Now that Kuda Bandos in the Maldives is (another) private resort one is faced with docking in Mali which is far from picturesque. I was shocked at how little respect the Seychelles people have for their islands.  The attitude and friendliness of the place I found to be poor.  Very pretty place, but took ages to get to and the seas are rough with big swells being so far from land. 

Phil 

We cruise to many armpit ports, including almost all in Africa.  Personal preference I suppose.  Game viewing is better in winter, wine country in summer.  Either way you have to get to Capetown and west Africa has no appeal to this traveller.

7 minutes ago, ChucktownSteve said:

I wish they would release the remaining 2024 cruises already.  Anyone know when they usually do that?  I'm about to book another cruise line before their prices go up if Azamara doesn't come out of the chute soon.

I have asked Azamara this question and the reply was “within 6 months”. I would think that with so many problems worldwide these days they are reluctant to be releasing itineraries that have to be changed later with all the problems that creates.

• Thanks 1

On 8/8/2022 at 9:09 AM, Riocca said:

I have asked Azamara this question and the reply was “within 6 months”. I would think that with so many problems worldwide these days they are reluctant to be releasing itineraries that have to be changed later with all the problems that creates.

i just want a simple Caribbean getaway so we don't have to fly to catch the ship.

Edited by ChucktownSteve
  • Like 1