How to connect multiple rooms for dining room?

Gma&Gpa

For some reason, I just can't remember how to connect multiple rooms so they are all scheduled for the same dining table.  Or maybe I could do it on an old site, but they have made many changes in the site and can't find a way to do it.

It’s in your cruise manager, I think under Booking and Order Details. Would be down the page always, will show you and your companion, then you can invite others to join you. That’s the closest I can come this morning without going into my booking to give you step by step instructions. 

Thanks... I just found the place to send them an email.  So, I guess they will get the email and do whatever is needed.   I just don't remember ever doing that before.  But we have plenty of time, so we'll figure it out.

22 hours ago, Gma&Gpa said:

Thanks... I just found the place to send them an email.  So, I guess they will get the email and do whatever is needed.   I just don't remember ever doing that before.  But we have plenty of time, so we'll figure it out.

My PVP always does that when we book so don’t have to do it. Maybe you did that before too.

• 3 weeks later...