Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo / Back to Back!

sid_9169

Nothing extreme with the weather here- just lots and lots of rain in central and southern FLA... a bit gusty in the south. And as someone said earlier, by the time you dock, the storm they wanted SOOOO badly to name will have moved on.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Well, it's too early to start drinking, so I'm going to head up to Richard's Rooftop for a soak in the hot tub for awhile... I'll try to figure out what I'm going to have for my last lunch on board, among other things... Leaving the phone here...

• Like 10

48 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Well, it's too early to start drinking, so I'm going to head up to Richard's Rooftop for a soak in the hot tub for awhile... I'll try to figure out what I'm going to have for my last lunch on board, among other things... Leaving the phone here...

Relax and enjoy

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shaded Lady said:

Nothing extreme with the weather here- just lots and lots of rain in central and southern FLA... a bit gusty in the south. And as someone said earlier, by the time you dock, the storm they wanted SOOOO badly to name will have moved on.

Yup the weather guys/gals heads were exploding; this was a big nothing burger...

• Like 2

Getting a head start on my packing. The checked bag full of dirty clothes and liquor is secure and taped up.

My other bag will be the remainder of my clean clothes, as well as the few souvenirs and more dirty clothes packed in a plastic garbage bag.

PXL_20220604_145331928.jpg

• Like 4

I wanted to get that pork belly eggs Benedict again, but I'm going with the steak and eggs, which I haven't tried yet... We'll put this toe to toe in the square circle with Carnival's steak and eggs, and see who comes out on top. If I were a betting man in Vegas, I would be putting my money on Virgin Voyages...

Screenshot_20220604-114104.png

• Like 6