Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo / Back to Back!

sid_9169

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Getting the pool deck ready for a whole new set of Sailors... I wish that I could stay on board for another round, but I've got to get back to work tomorrow. It's not going to be easy to readjust to everyday life, after spending eleven straight days off. This is as close to "retirement" as I'll ever get... 

PXL_20220605_133116163.jpg

May I suggest when you get home and are back to work, when you lay your head on your pillow at night that your brain reminisce about this awesome B2B cruise, you will sleep like a baby!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

One more of my traditions. Miami through a filthy taxi cab window.

PXL_20220605_142705553.thumb.jpg.c56afc35dedbd669223eb1db9956146f.jpg

PXL_20220605_142708878.jpg

Your OCD is showing....your encase your dirty laundry in garbage bags so as to keep the inside of your suitcase clean, surprised you don't carry a garbage bag with you to sit on in the filthy taxi cab.....ah  I put an idea into your head......ENJOY your day in Miami, I have no doubts you will make the most of every second!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I have no idea what I'm going to get into, but I have a few hours to kill before my flight. I'm on the Metro Rail heading towards Brickell... 

I saw on the news in Cleveland this morning that Brickell flooded last night. It looked awful. Hopefully it’s dried up! Thanks for the great review! Enjoy your last few hours of freedom.

• Like 1

When I finally landed in Brickell, I hadn't peed since I was on the ship. I didn't want to be "that guy" who wanted to borrow the restroom but not buy anything, so I popped into Coyo Taco and ordered a couple of grouper frito tacos...

PXL_20220605_154302260.thumb.jpg.7f922f7e8d9296d33584b853116f4348.jpg

PXL_20220605_154308467.jpg

• Like 14

Just now, MalleyCat said:

I saw on the news in Cleveland this morning that Brickell flooded last night. It looked awful. Hopefully it’s dried up! Thanks for the great review! Enjoy your last few hours of freedom.

I'm on the ground here now, and it looks like any other day here... The tropical storm is but a distant memory...

• Like 8