Vaccine Card

INeedAMaiTai

Those who have traveled recently, did you have any problem just showing your card on embarkation day?  I can't seem to upload mine correctly so I figured that I'll just show it during check in.  Does that work?  Do they scan it or anything or just make sure it's correct and give it back?

16 minutes ago, INeedAMaiTai said:

Those who have traveled recently, did you have any problem just showing your card on embarkation day?  I can't seem to upload mine correctly so I figured that I'll just show it during check in.  Does that work?  Do they scan it or anything or just make sure it's correct and give it back?

I sailed in Jan, Feb and May on princess.  Never would upload, so used physical copy.

For our cruise next week, I'm bringing my digital copy instead of my originals.  Originals are getting beat up!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, justafem said:

I sailed in Jan, Feb and May on princess.  Never would upload, so used physical copy.

For our cruise next week, I'm bringing my digital copy instead of my originals.  Originals are getting beat up!

We have holders that contain our passports and vaccine cards. Never had to take them out for our cruise last month