A celebrity website 'thing'

Pushka

I have a hold on Beyond Sky Suite 9192. Its in the Magic Carpet area. But in my Hold it's not showing as a Sky Suite and it states 'infinite verandah'. Is this a case of the Website IT glitch again? Not inclined to pay deposit until CC can reassure me. 

cruisedeckplans.com says it is an S3 Sky Suite.  My upcoming booking shows on the web site as an Oceanview even though it is really a Balcony.

Edited by mreasier

50 minutes ago, Pushka said:

I have a hold on Beyond Sky Suite 9192. Its in the Magic Carpet area. But in my Hold it's not showing as a Sky Suite and it states 'infinite verandah'. Is this a case of the Website IT glitch again? Not inclined to pay deposit until CC can reassure me. 

What does your paperwork show?  Hopefully you printed it out.  Otherwise seems cancel and rebook easiest.

4 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

What does your paperwork show?  Hopefully you printed it out.  Otherwise seems cancel and rebook easiest.

That’s the thing. It’s just a hold and the only way I can see it is in my online account which states Infinity Balcony and nothing that it’s a sky suite. I’ve not received any emails with the reference number. Obviously I won’t proceed with it but it’s kind of a basic error. 

I checked my Beyond and Edge bookings and they say Magic Carpet Sky Suite

It sounds like a IT glitch as that cabin # is a MC Sky Suite.  But I too would be reluctant to pay the deposit if it is a NRD.

10 hours ago, jelayne said:

I checked my Beyond and Edge bookings and they say Magic Carpet Sky Suite

It sounds like a IT glitch as that cabin # is a MC Sky Suite.  But I too would be reluctant to pay the deposit if it is a NRD.

This is what my booking shows. Not paying that much for an infinity balcony. 

3C9448AE-1A2B-4222-8D4E-87B2F966D0E8.jpeg

Edited by Pushka

1 hour ago, Turtles06 said:

It also says it’s an “Edge Stateroom,” but you said you’re booked on the Beyond. ???

It is a Beyond cruise. Gosh. It’s seriously messed isn’t it! It’s the June 26 2023 sailing out of Rome. 

2 hours ago, Pushka said:

It is a Beyond cruise. Gosh. It’s seriously messed isn’t it! It’s the June 26 2023 sailing out of Rome. 

I just tried a mock booking and selected the MG SS next to yours, and went as far as "lock it in," and it correctly showed MG SS along the way.  (Obviously, I did not go as far a placing a hold.)  I hate to suggest that you call Celebrity...

Edited by Turtles06

7 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

I just tried a mock book and selected the MG SS next to yours, and went as far as "lock it in," and it correctly showed MG SS along the way.  (Obviously, I did not go as far a placing a hold.)  I hate to suggest that you call Celebrity...

I just tried it again. It shows as correct Suite and ship until the place to have a hold or enter the deposit credit card. I receive a ‘hold’ advice for the correct ship and a confirmation number and when I click to Pay Now it goes to Edge Infinity Cabin. As per above picture. I’ve done holds pre Covid but not seen something like this before. I also haven’t received the email advice for either holds now.