Celebrity app on android phones

silkismom

I used to use the Celebrity app, but deleted it since we wouldn't be sailing for quite awhile (covid lockdown days). I'm trying to reinstall and having problems. It won't do anything on my tablet except go around and around, on my phone, it loaded, BUT just keeps coming up with the loooonnnngggg terms, I actually read thru most of the 50+ pages, I click accept and the darn thing just keeps popping up again and again. I'm about ready to uninstall again and say forget it.   Thanks for any help.

4 minutes ago, bermuda triangle said:

Try uninstalling the app, restart your device, then reinstall the app.

This is the best advice. Just make sure you're uninstalling and not just deleting it from the desktop/screen.

On the T&C page, there may be a hidden place asking you to accept the terms inside the reading box at the very bottom. You have to scroll all the way down to check it, and then another place outside the reading box that you click to continue. That continue box isn't activated until you check the box inside. I remember the frustration you are describing!

Clear the entire phone's cache, that usually helps me.  Also, delete anything you don't need from your phone.  I volunteer for Google, usually when something like this happens it's because of memory issues on the phone and there not being enough space.  Anything like emails, photos, music, and especially videos can eat up memory.  Back them up to something like Google Photos and delete them off your device.  Then restart the device and see what happens.