Carnival Magic time frames help.

lake53

Hi all! 
I apologize if this is not the right place to post this question. 

Here’s my question  we are booked on the Carnival Magic in July to Alaska.  We  have one  tour dog sledding booked the time says  8:30-11:45. We would also like to do the zip lining tour but It departs at 1:00. We are booking both through Carnival but is that cutting it to close? Thank you  any tips or advice  greatly appreciated. 

1 hour ago, pohlerbear said:

Carnival Magic is in NY in July.  That would be a long cruise to Alaska.  Sign me up 😄 

😄 Me too! 😄 - I was so excited for a minute there thinking Magic was coming to our side of the country.  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, lake53 said:

Hi all! 

Here’s my question  we are booked on the Carnival Magic in July to Alaska.  We  have one  tour dog sledding booked the time says  8:30-11:45. We would also like to do the zip lining tour but It departs at 1:00. We are booking both through Carnival but is that cutting it to close? Thank you  any tips or advice  greatly appreciated. 

There are dog sledding and zip lining in multiple ports.  Can you split the days?

1 hour ago, cruizergal70 said:

There are dog sledding and zip lining in multiple ports.  Can you split the days?

I wish! The zip line is sold out in the other ports.

4 hours ago, pohlerbear said:

Carnival Magic is in NY in July.  That would be a long cruise to Alaska.  Sign me up 😄 

Yep my bad it’s the Miracle just want to make sure your paying attention lol. Good catch. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, lake53 said:

Hi all! 

17 hours ago, SDPadreFan said:

Maybe you are thinking Carnival MIRACLE not Magic to Alaska. Should also probably also include the port you are visiting to help with answering the question.

Yes that’s my bad it’s the Carnival  Miracle. The port  is Skagway. They have the zip lining in other ports but it’s already sold out.  

6 hours ago, lake53 said:

Yes that’s my bad it’s the Carnival  Miracle. The port  is Skagway. They have the zip lining in other ports but it’s already sold out.  

We are on the Miracle on June 10th (right before you). Underway in 17 days. Scored a bowling alley balcony (like 7258) back during Carnival's "You Only Turn 50 Once" Mega Sale this Spring.

Make sure you know what you are getting in the dog sledding adventure. Some only "simulate" dog sledding on a dirt road with a wheeled sled. When my sister had this planned, they were going by helicopter to a glacier and then the dog sled would run over the glacier. Unfortunately it got canceled because the weather was forcing the dog camp to shut down.

5 hours ago, SDPadreFan said:

We are on the Miracle on June 10th (right before you). Underway in 17 days. Scored a bowling alley balcony (like 7258) back during Carnival's "You Only Turn 50 Once" Mega Sale this Spring.

Make sure you know what you are getting in the dog sledding adventure. Some only "simulate" dog sledding on a dirt road with a wheeled sled. When my sister had this planned, they were going by helicopter to a glacier and then the dog sled would run over the glacier. Unfortunately it got canceled because the weather was forcing the dog camp to shut down.

Have a great time on your trip! Yes we’re doing the wheeled dog sledding but it has time to meet the dogs and pups which my kids are very excited about.