Best Hotel Location in Seattle?

Aruba76

We will be in Seattle without a car for three days prior to our cruise.  Which is the best location in which to choose a hotel?  Waterfront?  Downtown?  Thank you for any advice you can share.

Edited by Aruba76

59 minutes ago, Aruba76 said:

We will be in Seattle without a car for three days prior to our cruise.  Which is the best location in which to choose a hotel?  Waterfront?  Downtown?  Thank you for any advice you can share.

it is okay to ask here.  Do not let others shoo you away since cruises to Alaska leave from Seattle.

BTW sometimes the other forums are not so active.

Anyways, Downtown area  and near the Port where NCL goes out of is good. Go onto some websites and look for reviews and select something that sounds interesting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oceansaway17 said:

it is okay to ask here.  Do not let others shoo you away since cruises to Alaska leave from Seattle.

No, Please don't encourage people to post non Celebrity Cruise related questions in this forum.  The west coast departures forum has tons of information and questions with answers about Seattle hotel locations, more so then in here. Don't give bad advice please. 

@Aruba76

The two hotels closest to Pier 66/Bell St Pier are the Marriott Waterfront and the Edgewater. Both are very good particularly when departing from Pier 66. The problem is that for multiple days you will find that most of your exploring will be up hill from there making it a bit inconvenient.  Any hotel near the Westlake Center in the downtown core gives you an excellent area for exploring as both the light rail and monorail depart from here and it’s close to Pike Place Market.  You’ll get specific hotel recommendations if you can provide a ballpark budget.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2022 at 7:30 PM, tallnthensome said:

No, Please don't encourage people to post non Celebrity Cruise related questions in this forum.  The west coast departures forum has tons of information and questions with answers about Seattle hotel locations, more so then in here. Don't give bad advice please. 

nope sorry.  I do not agree and I see this got moved.  

the OP could have been taking a cruise on Celebrity out of Seattle.

I often see questions about hotels on other cruise line threads and no one but the mod would interfer.

6 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

nope sorry.  I do not agree and I see this got moved.  

the OP could have been taking a cruise on Celebrity out of Seattle.

I often see questions about hotels on other cruise line threads and no one but the mod would interfer.

It was moved appropriately.  Whether they are cruising from Seattle matters not. When you ask specifically about hotels in Seattle,  not RCCL questions,  the question belongs in the forum where hotel questions from ports of departure are asked and answered, that's why CC has them. Not hard to understand ........ mods don't catch every thread. Do you see there in the picture for west coast departures  where it says "hotel info" in the picture?  So ..... Yea. The thread was moved which proves you were wrong. 

Screenshot_20220605-052842_Chrome.jpg

7 hours ago, tallnthensome said:

It was moved appropriately.  Whether they are cruising from Seattle matters not. When you ask specifically about hotels in Seattle,  not RCCL questions,  the question belongs in the forum where hotel questions from ports of departure are asked and answered, that's why CC has them. Not h. 

yes but you most certainly were quick to get involved as it must have bothered you too much.

Ya could have provided a nice answer and then added it was best to post on another forum.

let the mods handle things like this.