Celebrations and staying in suite

Hi, we are celebrating a birthday whilst onboard symphony of seas in July. Who can I talk to at RC re special arrangements? I really want to celebrate in style so looking for ideas. 
Also we want to decorate the suite. Can we do this ourselves if we use non damaging attachments?

Can I also have helium balloons delivered to the ship for the suite? If so can anyone recommend a company that does this?

The birthday girl is gluten free/lactose free so can I bring a cake of our own or, no?

Anyone used the private tours advertised on RC webpage?

We have booked Chops for the celebration dinner, what other specialty restaurants do you recommend?

We are in an owners suite, will there be a concierge that can help us book restaurants etc? I see there seems to only be early or very late dining available, do they block off tables for guests in suites? Never having sailed RC before I am unfamiliar with the process.

sorry for all the questions but I need to get organized. Lol

You can easily decorate on many ships, those plastic clips on the party packs from Amazon are super easy to put up (I am 5’8”, so YMMV). The cakes that you can buy from Royal gifts are FANTASTIC. You can also buy birthday decorations from Royal, but their design/color options are extremely limited. I could have asked the concierge for help, but honestly I just asked the room attendant for extra glasses and I brought some small cake plates, napkins, and disposable forks with me.  I was able to decorate everything quickly by myself.

C1E4F263-5276-4E72-8768-DC9C6A971544.jpeg

A8AF2F6E-1731-42A6-A66E-6EC9A381CAC5.jpeg

Edited by AlohaLivin