Cans of water

Graciesmom2

3 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

Nevertheless I taste it. Maybe a discerning palette and maybe a mental thing but I really dislike it. 

Most likely a mental thing (that isn't a bad thing).  I can't tell you how many people think they hate MSG only to later discover the great food they ate had MSG in it.

No issues with taste, but definitely excerise caution when opening and closing.  Don't hesitate to ask the bartenders to open them.  In our experience, most will open by default and make a reminder. Overall we found Celebrity's single serve approach to water and soft drinks, including mixers, with the juice machines preferable to soda guns and fountains. The water on Edge was also drinkable, but the cups are often not enough.  As an aside also helps that most people have the classic drink package so the bartenders were quick to get water bottles out to guests.  They probably should just make them available as grab and go. 

3 hours ago, ehall said:

Agree with this - I also never found the water in the aluminum can to taste "tinny" - It tasted fine to me.  I had the premium drink package as that's what came with our cruise when we purchased - and would just order "water" and sometimes they would give me the glass bottle, sometimes the aluminum.  I didn't notice any difference in taste to be honest.  

I've had the lowly canned water and whatever else they offer on the premium package. So long as it doesn't taste like hard water out of my well, I'm quite pleased with whatever 'flavour' it has.