Existing Booked Reservations

LIMPIT

Am I missing something but on the My Celebrity Cruise Web Site, within the my reservations link, it illustrates any promotional on board credit, but not beverage package, gratuities or Wi-Fi included within the purchased booked package ?

49 minutes ago, LIMPIT said:

Am I missing something but on the My Celebrity Cruise Web Site, within the my reservations link, it illustrates any promotional on board credit, but not beverage package, gratuities or Wi-Fi included within the purchased booked package ?

Take a look at the order history on the Cruise Planner.  It'll be there (although it may take a few days if you just booked).  You also can call up and get your full invoice and see it there.

Yes, it's a pain in the neck.

I only use the invoice for my booking which will show everything (somewhat) clearly.  The X website is indeed a treasure hunt.

Just bring your confirmation from X and/or your TA as OBC from your TA will not appear until a day or 2 after boarding. 

57 minutes ago, LIMPIT said:

I get this every time with UK bookings, the package of included stuff doesn't automatically get unpacked until closer to the departure date, but if you call CS about anything they will usually unbundle it all manually so it will then appear in all the right places.

It is nothing to worry about but it is irritating at times.

• Like 1

As others have said at some point the beverage package and wi-fi will show under order history.  For some period of time they were not adding  them  to Order History until after final payment.