Suite lounge Anthem

My wife and I are on Anthem in September and in a grand suite. In the suite lounge are the drinks from the old limited list or can you get any alcoholic drink now.  I’m teetotal but my wife likes a Pernod and I just wondered if that would be available on this our first trip back for two and a half years. Things have changed so I wondered if this is a change from a couple of years ago. Thanks 

1 hour ago, scottraveller said:

In the concierge lounge are the drinks from the old limited list or can you get any alcoholic drink now.

Some have reported being limited to the "lounge" drinks but this may depend on the ship and availability of specific alcohol (they sometimes run out of stuff).

Hello,

In answer to this question, and a thread of Champagne vs 'champagne' and one of waiting 30 minutes for service in the suite lounge (on Anthem), if the passenger asks for something that is not in his cupboard, the (only) waiter will, and did, leave and go to look for it elsewhere.

Regards,

Cublet

6 hours ago, cublet said:

Hello,

In answer to this question, and a thread of Champagne vs 'champagne' and one of waiting 30 minutes for service in the suite lounge (on Anthem), if the passenger asks for something that is not in his cupboard, the (only) waiter will, and did, leave and go to look for it elsewhere.

Regards,

Cublet

Only one waiter in the Concierge lounge? 😲  We had at least 4 waiters in the Diamond Lounge on the TA.

2 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

Only one waiter in the Concierge lounge? 😲  We had at least 4 waiters in the Diamond Lounge on the TA.

Hello,

Yes there were also 4 in the DL last three weeks except one night when they were all called away to serve elsewhere and the DL Host had to serve the drinks.

Regards,

Cublet