Luggage storage Orlando

S.A.M.J.R.

Anyone use a certain luggage storage/hold location in Orlando?  Our flight out of MCO isn't until 7P, and I figure we'll get to MCO around Noon (if not earlier).  We can't check luggage until 4 hours before flight (Delta), and I'd rather not have to just sit with luggage piled around us for 3-5 hours.  There are six of us travelling, so probably 10+ bags including carry ons.   

We have a private shuttle arranged to pick us up from the port and transfer us.  I'm not really interested in another excursion.

Ideas?

Thanks!

www.resortpass.com will link you to hotels and resort that offer day passes to their pool and spa facilities.  Tip them to watch your bags while you swim, get pampered and enjoy lunch.  Much better than sitting around the airport! 😎

Delta should accept checked luggage anytime day of flight for a domestic flight. Later this month I'll be checking-in around Noon for an 8:45pm BOS-MCO flight.

Be aware that if Delta has an earlier flight to your destination, your bags might fly before you do. The Delta luggage office at your destination airport will take unclaimed luggage off the belt and store it near their office.