My mistake!

Nextcruise42

@Nextcruise42

Go to the "Contact Us" page using the information at the bottom of the initial NCL website.   Then us the "We'll Call You" tab.

Get yourself a PCC and work with them  rather than booking from the website.   (S)he might be able to do it easily or may suggest a cancellation/rebook or refare.

• Like 1

Something similar happened to me. I had the screenshot showing that they were selected, but when I received the confirmation, they weren't there. It was just a matter of waiting on hold and having the gratuities applied as they were also not one the confirmation.

If you booked a sail away rate, then you will need to rebook/reprice. If it's just a matter of adding the perks, then you should only need to pay the gratuities.

Personally, I really regret booking online and not through a PCC. I had to call them within 24 hours because of a pricing issue and waited forever and that should have been my first clue to cancel and rebook with a TA or PCC. I have spent six hours on hold over the past two days because of an airfare issue. Regardless of how simple you think the fix is, cancel and get a PCC. I have had three simple requests - fly in a day early, upgrade my room, and the initial pricing issue. Those were a total of 5 hours on hold (chat didn’t work -said I had to call and only got a call back option one time and no one ever called back so there I sat). This was prior to not receiving my air reservations and the six hours on hold.

In another thread someone told me I should have gotten a PCC. Never would have thought these simple issue (fly early, upgrade room, fix price) would require a lot of support, but in today’s NCL wold they do. Cancel and get a PCC for your reservation. 

• Like 1

I've made a habit of going through the booking process, selecting our cabin, adding packages, etc., until I get to the payment page.  At that point I call our PCC and have them do the actual booking. 

Just a tip...