East Plus vs Premium drink package

smplybcause

On 6/19/2022 at 2:25 AM, Nunagoras said:

There will be a dedicated bar, usually on one of the atrium decks corner that will serve some more "exotic" coffee drinks

And for some strange and not understandable reason ALL iced coffee drinks are considered exotic enough to be ONLY served in that one dedicated bar. At the times my beloved coffee cuddle package still existed my first move after boarding always was to find that place.

But usually most bartenders will prepare a coffee shakerado for you. This insider drink is not listed on any menu of cause, but easy package is ok for it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, perakcruiser said:

And for some strange and not understandable reason ALL iced coffee drinks are considered exotic enough to be ONLY served in that one dedicated bar. At the times my beloved coffee cuddle package still existed my first move after boarding always was to find that place.

But usually most bartenders will prepare a coffee shakerado for you. This insider drink is not listed on any menu of cause, but easy package is ok for it. 

Not being a bartender myself, I can't understand the problem with iced coffee drinks being exotic enough to be served only on said specialty location, but according to what one of them, exactly the one on said specialty location told once to me (curiously a lovely Ukrainian lady), to make said drinks they'd need a specific blender and mixer different than the ones they use for regular cocktails. That may to explain the thing. If they have a manual shaker, they may to make a coffee shakerato to you, or any based on that drink, certainly!

On 7/15/2022 at 12:08 PM, HipHipOnAShip said:

Yes, you CAN get apple juice at breakfast in either the buffet or Main Dining room.  It is absolutely included (but you might need to ask for it).

That must be new - but good. In Sept on the divina they were like only with this drink package. 

On 7/20/2022 at 1:09 PM, cruzlover said:

Does anyone know if you can upgrade to Premium if you got the “free” Easy Plus?

Yes, the Easy Plus is not free, per se, as you have paid for it in the fare (there is a stripped down fare that does not include drinks).  However you can easily upgrade to the Premium package for the difference per person, per day.  If you do this in advance (on the MSC website or through your travel agent) you will avoid the 15% service fee that you will encounter if you do this onboard.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/18/2022 at 11:12 AM, awhcruiser said:

No drink package included with Aurea Experience.  

On 6/18/2022 at 7:10 PM, RudiRatlos said:

Sadly, that information is outdated. No drink package anymore and the free massage turned into a discount on massage.

In May of 2022 we booked on the Meraviglia out of Brooklyn, NY for July of 2023  with the Fantastica package and part of our package included the easy Plus drinks package.  Am I to infer that this is no longer available on any new bookings?

2 hours ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

In May of 2022 we booked on the Meraviglia out of Brooklyn, NY for July of 2023  with the Fantastica package and part of our package included the easy Plus drinks package.  Am I to infer that this is no longer available on any new bookings?

The post you quoted related to Aurea experience, which historically included a drinks package and a massage. The Aurea experience no longer includes these benefits within the standard fare. 

The Fantastica experience hasn't ever included a drinks package in the standard fare. However, on a regular basis there are promotions which  include a drinks package in your booking. Which is what I'm assuming you have booked. So, if you booked now and there's no promotions at the moment, a drink package won't be included in the price. 

Any idea of the $$$ cost to upgrade from a fare booked with Easy Plus included in the booking to the Premium Package?  Premium looks like a must for the Bride and I due to the alcohol selections.  

Edited by PTC DAWG

2 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

Any idea of the $$$ cost to upgrade from a fare booked with Easy Plus included in the booking to the Premium Package?  Premium looks like a must for the Bride and I due to the alcohol selections.  

It may vary by cruise, but here is the upgrade for a 7 nt out of Miami in August 2022.

image.png.ccc65cf3dd5c85b915c988ebbc6032df.png

• Like 1