Hi Everyone,

lindleyjulie

Its great to see all the people who helped me with my first cruise still giving out invaluble information, on our first cruise The Volendam Oct 04 we had a wonderful time and the icing on the cake, I won a cruise lottery 1wk carribbean could not believe my luck, today I booked The Westerdam 03/26/06 I'm so excited, I decided as DH and I are traveling alone without the kids (shame) I would see if I could upgrade to a Verandah, well the price including taxes was $420 pp I had to take it although I still have to get airfare from UK its still a great price, they assigned me VF4028 with a guarentee, although I am more than happy with this stateroom what are the chances of being upgraded at this late stage and with stateroom assigned? also anyone know what this stateroom is like and is it in a good location? Thanks everyone and it sure is great to be back.

Julie, x:D

How fantastic to win a cruise on a cruise! Congratulations! Since you have a guarantee cabin category for this cruise, it is entirely possible you could be moved up a notch or two. Most likely still a verandah category, but maybe a C or D. Good luck!

Archived