Transfer from Marco Polo Airport to Ravenna

Chrisclaire

Just wondered if anyone had used Celebrity's transfer for the above?

We are sailing from Ravenna on 15th September and have booked the transfer with Celebrity. 

I would like to know if you have to wait on other flights arriving before the transfer leaves?

Can't get through to Celebrity 😒

Most likely the busses leave once (mostly) filled.  If that takes waiting for more than one flight arrival then yes, you'll wait.  On the bright side, you might be the last one to fill the bus in which case your wait will be minimal.  

In checking roll calls that have already happened, it seems they aren't necessarily using full-sized buses.  Reports were of vans and small buses.  Also, X rep I spoke to didn't know what they would be using.  I need to transfer later this year, too, and haven't found a single satisfactory private transfer so something from X seems best option.

Edited by goofysmom99

We are doing the reverse as our cruise starts in Athens. We don’t know what to do as we were considering staying in Venice two days before flying home. I was hoping that there was a package with hotel and transfer two days later to the airport but haven’t seen it offered. Then I thought maybe get a private transfer to Bologna ( half the distance from  the port and somewhere we’ve never been before. But I’m nervous about that. Thoughts?

8 hours ago, Treasure Hunter said:

We are doing the reverse as our cruise starts in Athens. We don’t know what to do as we were considering staying in Venice two days before flying home. I was hoping that there was a package with hotel and transfer two days later to the airport but haven’t seen it offered. Then I thought maybe get a private transfer to Bologna ( half the distance from  the port and somewhere we’ve never been before. But I’m nervous about that. Thoughts?

I personally would rather be closer to the airport 

If you are staying in Venice for a few nights, a private water taxi from your Hotel back to Marco Polo is a pretty awesome experience!

You feel like James Bond 😁

We did it a few year's ago on arrival, around 110 euros.

We have been to Venice several times, the first in 1990 on the original Pacific Princess . We sailed into the Grand Canal at sunrise. So I was thinking it would be nice to see a different Italian city. But I like the cruiseline to be in charge of transportation, so I am torn.