Diamond/Diamond Plus Question

4 hours ago, davekathy said:

Just water.  Not even coke (I stopped drinking coke/soda in 1999). No caffeine at all. 

I have never acquired the taste for soda of any kind...ever.   Took a long time to enjoy a cup of Java...but it has to have plenty of Truvia in it, and lots of milk/fat free 1/2& 1/2.    I am a Latte girl.  😉   But just one cup a day...and can actually survive without it when needed.   Bucky doesn't like soda either, but does like his strong straight black cups of coffee all morning.  

Now...just try taking away my daily glass of Sauvignon Blanc...as Bruce Banner said..."you wouldn't like me when I am angry!".  😄 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, island lady said:

Took a long time to enjoy a cup of Java...but it has to have plenty of Truvia in it, and lots of milk/fat free 1/2& 1/2.    I am a Latte girl.  😉   But just one cup a day...and can actually survive without it when needed.

No wonder I was far more concerned with the SL coffee machine than you. I usually fill my travel mug with the equivalent of 2 cappuccinos and then take a 3rd in the actual to-go cup I used to fill my mug, lol.

• Like 1

Here's a Diamond question:  We will be on Liberty OTS soon and have booked a private-agency tour in Belize that requires us to take one of the earliest (if not THE earliest) tenders in order to make the tour on time.   Does being Diamond level get you any "pull" in getting an early-tender-ticket number?  We've not tendered before on a Royal ship and are unaware of the procedures they might use....