Check in agent not checking the Antigentest results

I just came back from a Baltic Cruise on Voyager. Everything went fine but one thing that surprised both me and the company we were travelling with was that the checkin agent in Copenhagen when we boarded never even wanted to see our antigen test results from the day before!

We had done all the prerequired checkin and uploaded our vaccine records in the app but when we were boarding they never cared about the test results at all. All she wanted to see was the date of our third vaccine shot and the first. This was little hard to remember since on our vaccine certificate it only speciefies the last date of the third shot. Since we couldn't remember the exact date we just gave her a date 6 month before and it was fine.

I found this a bit strange.

Edited by UnregisteredUser

Remember that the test is primarily done for regulations of where ships sail.  Having a test is not necessary to travel on a ship, and if you already been vaccinated, it is good enough for them.  So how closely they check or not, makes sense, but regardless, I would not show up without the test since it is required.  

Side note, I filled out arriveCAN for Canada on the app, and not once did anyone look at it.  

8 hours ago, UnregisteredUser said:

I just came back from a Baltic Cruise on Voyager. Everything went fine but one thing that surprised both me and the company we were travelling with was that the checkin agent in Copenhagen when we boarded never even wanted to see our antigen test results from the day before!

We had done all the prerequired checkin and uploaded our vaccine records in the app but when we were boarding they never cared about the test results at all. All she wanted to see was the date of our third vaccine shot and the first. This was little hard to remember since on our vaccine certificate it only speciefies the last date of the third shot. Since we couldn't remember the exact date we just gave her a date 6 month before and it was fine.

I found this a bit strange.

Just about every European nation no longer requires a test result if you are fullly vaccinated.  That could have been the issue.  Remember that the line doesn't employ the pier agents, no matter what uniform they put on in the morning.