Symphony OTS Unlimited Dining Package discussion

I know there are places all over this board discussing the Unlimited Dining Package, but no where could I find all that it covers on Symphony OTS.  The obvious, I know, Chops, Jamie’s, Wonderland, Hibachi/Izumi & Hooked, but are there other areas that the package cover food wise that is not mentioned?  (Johnny Rockets, sports bar ect.). Bottom line, I’m looking for the hidden secrets that are not advertised.  
Thanks, and please don’t send me to the blogosphere,  I have read them all prior to getting your opinions.

52 minutes ago, lovescats5 said:

Johnny Rockets is included.  Not sure about Playmakers, we just are never hungry enough to try those places.  The genie keeps our room stocked with food and drinks.

Playmakers is included.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

Playmakers is included.

On Independence it was only honored once each day😪

Hardly unlimited 😉

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

On Independence it was only honored once each day😪

Hardly unlimited 😉

How many times did you want to eat there in one day, on a weekend cruise?!?!?!?!?   😮 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

How many times did you want to eat there in one day, on a weekend cruise?!?!?!?!?   😮 

A lot, it's just apps. They are open 12 hours.

Full story. Went in around 3pm on boarding day. Had a lousy burger in Chops  earlier. Only wanted onion rings. Server said order more, you can only order here once per day.

This was confirmed again on day 2 by manager. He said they stopped allowing multiple tickets at end of May.

Put it on survey, asked to be contacted for clarification. Waiting on hell to freeze over now

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

A lot, it's just apps. They are open 12 hours.

Full story. Went in around 3pm on boarding day. Had a lousy burger in Chops  earlier. Only wanted onion rings. Server said order more, you can only order here once per day.

This was confirmed again on day 2 by manager. He said they stopped allowing multiple tickets at end of May.

Put it on survey, asked to be contacted for clarification. Waiting on hell to freeze over now

That stinks. I can see wanting to go multiple times in one day.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JoeFan said:

That stinks. I can see wanting to go multiple times in one day.

Even if they did, snd I think that is just ship specific if there are 2 of you use one person's card yhe first visit to order $20 worth of food and use the other persons card the next time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/2/2022 at 7:18 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

Even if they did, snd I think that is just ship specific if there are 2 of you use one person's card yhe first visit to order $20 worth of food and use the other persons card the next time. 

That's the perfect work around in order to get two towers of onion rings per day.  If you need more than that.....SMH.