Boston Duck boat tour and the Hop on Hop off Trolley Tour, okay to do both?

swdke

1 hour ago, luckyinpa said:

is this the service you are talking about. just started research and didnt know if there's more than one HOHO or this is it . thanks

also curious the approximate wait times for the trolley . we are going on a monday which of course means normal business traffic as well. 

https://www.trolleytours.com/boston/hop-on-hop-off

I have never waited more than 5 to 10 minutes for Trolley to pick us up

On 8/21/2022 at 9:24 PM, cwms said:

Ok, so the ticket booth is close by, but what about the first (closest) hop on spot.

Ok, we did the HOHO the other day.  The HOHO company needs to do a better job giving directions to the ticket booth and first stop near the cruise ships.

Other than that, it is a good way to get around the city.  Drivers do a lot of narration along the route.

Got to go aboard the USS Constitution and visited “Cheers”.  BTW, they didn’t know our names.

1 hour ago, KATHYMAC68 said:

I use the Go City card every time I’m in Boston. Even for the 1 days it’s worth it. You can go to the aquarium, take the hoho trolley ride, visit the uss constitution, take a boat ride all in one day for that price. And if you have AAA they offer a discount!

ty for clearing that up

does the city trolley go near the ship. trying to decipher that on the map

edit looks like fed reserve bank is 30 min walk. the closest to the ship. i think...

Edited by luckyinpa

4 hours ago, luckyinpa said:

ty for clearing that up

does the city trolley go near the ship. trying to decipher that on the map

edit looks like fed reserve bank is 30 min walk. the closest to the ship. i think...

I never cruised in Boston. But I hear there is a shuttle that takes you from the port to the waterfront where you pick up the trolley. It’s right in front of the aquarium and across the street from Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall. Also a 5 minute walk to Little Italy.

7 hours ago, KATHYMAC68 said:

I never cruised in Boston. But I hear there is a shuttle that takes you from the port to the waterfront where you pick up the trolley. It’s right in front of the aquarium and across the street from Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall. Also a 5 minute walk to Little Italy.

This is correct. Our first time there we did the HOHO next time we just took the comp shuttle to get to Quincy Market and back again to the ship.

• Like 1