CocoCay Beach Massage?

I am a huge fan of a beach massage when I cruise.  There's just something about getting a massage with the waves lapping and warm ocean breezes!  Does anyone who has been to CocoCay recently know if that service is offered?

Thanks!

Edited by lola2013

Have been to COCOCAYE many times over the years and have never seen it. They usually offer discounts/specials on board in the spa while a ship is docked in port. However, as you know even a discounted spa purchase on a cruise ship is still quite expensive.

Depending on the itinerary you are going on you will probably have other chances while docked in other ports to enjoy a massage by the ocean. I know my wife does them in Cozumel, Costa Maya, Roatan, etc..

52 minutes ago, GEORGIEGIRL said:

Have been to COCOCAYE many times over the years and have never seen it. They usually offer discounts/specials on board in the spa while a ship is docked in port. However, as you know even a discounted spa purchase on a cruise ship is still quite expensive.

Depending on the itinerary you are going on you will probably have other chances while docked in other ports to enjoy a massage by the ocean. I know my wife does them in Cozumel, Costa Maya, Roatan, etc..

Thanks.  Yes, spa treatments on the ship are very pricey!  Even with OBC, I can't make myself spend double what I pay at home.  Our other ports on this cruise are Bermuda and Nassau, which will be my best opportunity to find a massage!

Thanks again,

Susan

You have a better chance of a beach massage at the Nassau stop.

I have been to Bermuda over a dozen times. Have not seen a massage set up at their public beaches. You might be able to arrange a massage at a resort spa,but then again,it could be pricey.

MJ🙋🏻

Just now, MJSailors said:

You have a better chance of a beach massage at the Nassau stop.

I have been to Bermuda over a dozen times. Have not seen a massage set up at their public beaches. You might be able to arrange a massage at a resort spa,but then again,it could be pricey.

MJ🙋🏻

Thanks...I figure Nassau is my best bet.  Rather than a resort spa, I typically find someone on a public beach with a table set-up next to the water's edge...that's paradise!

Susan

There is a massage place on Junkanoo Beach in Nassau, next to Margaritville called Blue Zone Experience.   It is a small building on the beach.  The massages are done inside the building but usually have doors open for view and ocean breeze.    

They also rent beach loungers there too.   If you google them a price list will come up.   

3 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

There is a massage place on Junkanoo Beach in Nassau, next to Margaritville called Blue Zone Experience.   It is a small building on the beach.  The massages are done inside the building but usually have doors open for view and ocean breeze.    

They also rent beach loungers there too.   If you google them a price list will come up.   

Thanks!