When do you find out what your disembarkation time is.

My Alaska cruise is a month away and I hate to be thinking about when it is over, but I need to plan for a flight for some people in our family. When do you find out what your disembarkation time will be...and when is the information?

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, SeattleAl said:

When do you find out what your disembarkation time will be...and where is the information?

Disembarkation starts about 30-45 minutes after arrival and continues depending on your group number tag (which you get with two days to go).

Edited by Biker19

You really won't know until you get your luggage tags on the last night.  We have always sailed in suites, so we get the first round tags.  I think if you give them your departure flight info, that is considered.  Like others have said, you can do self-carry if you need to leave very early.  You may also be able to request and early departure group from your cabin steward - sometime they can work some magic for that.  

4 hours ago, njkruzer said:

What port are you disembarking?  That might affect flight time.  How far from port to airport. 

Seattle. Half our party are locals, so we know our way around. Trying to see if we could fit in a visit with friends between leaving the boat and the afternoon flight.

22 minutes ago, SeattleAl said:

Seattle. Half our party are locals, so we know our way around. Trying to see if we could fit in a visit with friends between leaving the boat and the afternoon flight.

You should be off by 9:30.  If you don't like the assigned time, visit guest services.   They'll fix it and give you new luggage tags.

We were on Serenade in June from Vancouver.  I think it was two days before the end of the cruise, we had a notice in our cabin to log into the Royal app to indicate what departure time we wanted.  So we didn't have to go ask anybody, they asked us, and we entered the into in the app.  If you do the walk-off, carry your own luggage (which we did), then you don't have to put your luggage out in the hallway the night before departure. 

9 hours ago, SeattleAl said:

Take advantage of the Luggage Valet program so that you don't have to drag your luggage around as you visit.  

And keep in mind that Seattle traffic can be brutal.