Chronomics , trying to order test.

I am trying to order our pre cruise tests with Chronomics for our Magic of Spain Cruise departing 26th July . I enter my reference number and select destination as Spain ( the cruise departs from Palma) and it automatically changes it to Canary Islands! I have tried several times and the same thing keeps happening . Has anyone else had this issue?

We originally booked a cruise to the Canaries but changed it to this cruise but the reference number has stayed the same , I am wondering if this is what is causing the issue? I have given up trying to contact Chronomics , the contact form asks you for your test reference which of course I don’t have ! Any advise would be appreciated , thanks 

Its not a problem and nothing to do with your original cruise being the Canaries it just seems to be the default selection

We had the same issue when we ordered our test kits and our cruise was from Palma.Test kits are no different to the NHS ones and not specfic to a certain destination

9 hours ago, davecttr said:

I have used Randox tests before and wonder if they are good for TUI flights and Marella

Yes, people are divided on which one to use. I have always used Chronomics x 4 now and very easy to use following the instructions once logged in.

• Thanks 1

I'm having the same issues as the original poster and it won't verify my booking reference.

Can I only request testing kits 2 weeks out from our cruise? I haven't got a clue what's going on these days.

We only sail 06/09/22, but for some reason, I had a reminder set to order test kits yesterday.