Reservation for 5 nights dining package

I want to buy the 5 nights dining package and in the description it says you have to make your first reservation with the package at the time of purchase for either the first or second night of the cruise.

Just went in to get it for our TA on Wonder in October and it only shows me Night 1 with either 5:30, 8:30 or 9:00 PM. Does this mean Night 2 is fully booked? Or can I moved it to the second night on the ship? For the first night we always prefer the main dining room so we can meet our waiters for the cruise.

22 minutes ago, Brandis said:

I want to buy the 5 nights dining package and in the description it says you have to make your first reservation with the package at the time of purchase for either the first or second night of the cruise.

Just went in to get it for our TA on Wonder in October and it only shows me Night 1 with either 5:30, 8:30 or 9:00 PM. Does this mean Night 2 is fully booked? Or can I moved it to the second night on the ship? For the first night we always prefer the main dining room so we can meet our waiters for the cruise.

Once you get on board you can go to any specialty restaurant and book all your times and days for the week. No it will not be sold out. Just book everything the first night as days and times will eventually be all taken. 

Your reservation choice is only a place holder, very rarely is a first night reservation made.  In our experience I would suggest you head to Wonderland as soon as you board to make all your reservations.  We have found Wonderland has always had the shortest lines on boarding day. I should not say we, I found that sitting at Trellis bar and having a Gin and Tonic while waiting for my wife to make all reservations is the best approach. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to buy the 5 Nights package for our entire group, but when I try to add the other reservations, there is an error message saying that these 2 reservations cannot be combined.

If I try to get the package just for the 2 of us, it loads for a pretty long time and then says that this article is currently not available. The previous error message and the long time for the error to appear make me think it's just a fluke in the system and not really  a sold out package. (fingers crossed) Was anyone able to book the package recently?

Trying to call customer service once they open, hopefully they can help!

Hm, just talked to a RCL rep, she said the 5 Night Dinner Package is not available, even though I can see it in "Plan your Cruise". Does this mean it is sold out? Is that even possible?

On 7/15/2022 at 3:57 PM, taglovestocruise said:

I should not say we, I found that sitting at Trellis bar and having a Gin and Tonic while waiting for my wife to make all reservations is the best approach. 

LOL Inaccurate plurals are a pet peeve of mine....i.e. "we called the purser's desk" Really? Does your cabin have two phones or did you both speak into the same receiver? 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, vjmatty said:

LOL Inaccurate plurals are a pet peeve of mine....i.e. "we called the purser's desk" Really? Does your cabin have two phones or did you both speak into the same receiver? 

oh boy.... 

Many couples (esp if you've been married for a while) refer to themselves as the royal "we".  You must be fun at parties, or does this pet peeve not manifest itself in the verbal world? 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Toddcan said:

oh boy.... 

Many couples (esp if you've been married for a while) refer to themselves as the royal "we".  You must be fun at parties, or does this pet peeve not manifest itself in the verbal world? 

Hahaha no I don't bring it out verbally, especially at parties.  Strange assumption. Yes, I am familiar with the royal "we" but I don't use it.  I've been married for over 20 years, and while I will use "we" when it makes sense "we are sailing, we are booked" I still speak as an individual when talking about thoughts, opinions, feelings, etc. or when I am the person who actually did a particular task.  I used to speak for others in my former career, so I prefer not to do it off duty.

I also hate when people use the present tense describing past events.  "So I walk into the bar and the bartender says...."   Authors, who should know better, can be the worst... often using the present tense to describe the past and the past tense to describe the present, within the same book!

Aren't you glad you asked LOL