Platinum prospect?

x2tpd

Platinum prospect? We just got our cruise reservations and I noticed that under my husbands name it says client type “Prospect”? We’re both platinum. I know how to fix it I’m just wondering if anybody knows what it means anything? I’ll have to call and wait on hold to have them fix it of course. 

Prospect is the term they use in reference to someone with no latitude status. You should contact your booking agent and have them ensure that your husband's latitude information was properly entered.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SeaShark said:

Prospect is the term they use in reference to someone with no latitude status. You should contact your booking agent and have them ensure that your husband's latitude information was properly entered.

This.  They had a problem for a while last year where the person not making the booking (often DW or DH) was automatically assigned a new latitudes number despite selection of "use past guest info" while booking.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

This.  They had a problem for a while last year where the person not making the booking (often DW or DH) was automatically assigned a new latitudes number despite selection of "use past guest info" while booking.

When I booked 2 weeks ago this was still a problem.  Had to call to get fixed but found a great PCC in the process.