Is there a nail salon on the ship?

Tas353

9 hours ago, elleluv said:

We were just on Venus and one of our traveling companions had her nails done onboard...    she was really happy with them; they looked lovely, but she did say it was expensive.

When comparing home prices to ship prices, don't forget that the stated price already includes a 15% tip.

Not to mention you are already into the cruise for thousands so a little bit for a nice job is worth it.  As a guy I had pedicures a couple of times.  Not a usual thing for me but I felt very spoiled.  Of course they assigned the smallest girl in the place to work on my size 13s!  She had fingers of steel.  Worked my feet out good.  I have to say I felt pretty when done....  Ok that's a little much but I did have happy feet.🍸

• Haha 5

LOL! My DH too….he really likes it!  We are going to the salon this Saturday…our 1/2 point on our 28 day vacation is about our “sea day”…so…. We will both have a “treat”!  He likes the “cheese grater” on his feet…not me…I like the massage! You know…we are on vacation…it really does not matter what it costs…it’s part of the the whole relaxation thing…

• Like 1