Cost of posh restaurants

simonpjd

Good morning 

Due to Covid and various reasons we have not sailed with P&O since 2019. We are booked on Arcadia next year hurrah. Can someone remind me please of the cost of each of the speciality eating places on Arcadia. Is there a limit on the number of times you can use each one. We get 8.5% off on board purchases, would this include any restaurant costs.

Sorry but it seems a long time ago we did the Baltic on Aurora.

Thank you for any information.

2 hours ago, simonpjd said:

Good morning 

Due to Covid and various reasons we have not sailed with P&O since 2019. We are booked on Arcadia next year hurrah. Can someone remind me please of the cost of each of the speciality eating places on Arcadia. Is there a limit on the number of times you can use each one. We get 8.5% off on board purchases, would this include any restaurant costs.

Sorry but it seems a long time ago we did the Baltic on Aurora.

Thank you for any information.

Sindhu is now a la carte, so items are priced individually.  I think we paid about £30 between us in March.

From memory, Ocean grill is about £20pp

You can eat there as often as you like. The discount only comes into effect when you have spent your obc.

As you know, the speciality restaurants are not yet open on Arcadia. Hopefully they will be by next year !

1 hour ago, david63 said:

Don't know if this will still apply next year but currently (well back in May) if you booked before you boarded the ship you got 20% off the cost in addition to your Peninsular discount

Well I have tried that for upcoming Arcadia cruise but alas no luck as the message just says enquire on board, which I take to mean they are not operating yet, as for if they will be in another month who knows?

On 8/1/2022 at 5:58 PM, gsmt47471015 said:

Well I have tried that for upcoming Arcadia cruise but alas no luck as the message just says enquire on board, which I take to mean they are not operating yet, as for if they will be in another month who knows?

It may not necessarily mean that they aren't operating yet. I wasn't able to book Sindhu in advance for my April cruise on Aurora, but when I got on board found that it was operating normally, including the "tiffin" lunches in the second half of the cruise, which have always been a favourite of mine.