Can you do sea day brunch twice in one day?

Drew B 58

I promise I’m not an enormous glutton!  I just feel like maybe I’d like a breakfast-y dish at the beginning of brunch service and a lunch-y dish closer to 12:00.  With so many options, even with three sea days, I’m not going to be able to try everything I want…

4 minutes ago, shof515 said:

i noticed the brunch does not open until around 10-11ish or so. maybe just two entrees as your main course, one breakfast and one lunch

The FunTimes I saw said it’s open for sea day brunch from 8:30-12:00.  Still not as much separation as I’d normally have between meals, but I think I could justify it!  😂😋

7D1E3353-7876-4284-9518-B18EFE672422.jpeg

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Drew B 58 said:

I promise I’m not an enormous glutton!  I just feel like maybe I’d like a breakfast-y dish at the beginning of brunch service and a lunch-y dish closer to 12:00.  With so many options, even with three sea days, I’m not going to be able to try everything I want…

Yes, but if you use the carnival hub app to check in, IT will only work the 1st time.  We did this, went to breakfast, and then later when back and had lunch.  When we tried to check in on the carnival hub app the 2nd time it wouldn't work.  We went down and they checked us in, said it was because we had already been there once.

So you will need to go down and have them add you to the list to get seated for lunch instead of using the app.

• Like 4