Jim_Iain - Summit Live Post B3B Greenland / Iceland / Canada Aug 7, 19 and 31, 2022

Jim_Iain

It was really funny today.   We haven't been to Halifax in many many years.    Nothing looked familiar until we saw the clock tower.    After leaving the Citadel and walking down the hill to the Harbor front did it all come flooding back.    Beautiful water front and last time we were here we parked where the ferry terminal now is.   

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

Love that Daniel Boulud dessert!  But it's hard to remember to order it because it doesn't show up on the dessert menu.

I do too but that one looks like a hot mess.  Usually much more visually attractive.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

I do too but that one looks like a hot mess.  Usually much more visually attractive.

Yea... I have to agree.    I think the waiter picked it up too soon.   Our Waiter is Juliarta and he really nice guy.   He asked I hope I'm doing a good job because they  just promoted me from an Assistant Waiter in Main Dining room and I have so much to learn.  We told him don't worry we will help train you ... he laughed.  He said he was so nervous serving a Zenith.   I told him we were just regular people.

He also had a family table of 11 which was challenging for him.

While it looked like a hot mess it was delicious. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, theopup said:

Great review so far, really enjoying following along. Love the pictures 

Thanks.   Had a great day.   Temps were nice and now at 5:00 the sun is breaking through

image.jpg

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, FLCruiser97 said:

I wonder if they can go to the Concierge lunch as well. Boy, that would be nice.

Unfortunately not. 

They only allow Concierge, Zenith and B2B 

I saw an Aqua being turned away.  I don’t think it’s fair. 

Back to the terminal and was able to get TShirts, Hats and Refrigerator Magnets for the kids and Grand Kids. 

Monument to the immigrants who left their family to find a new home free from persecution.

674F2677-373B-4F02-823C-72667E115C31.jpeg

7FCBCC15-6C0F-4308-BF5C-3FF02058FBEC.jpeg

8E6AF704-8F30-4EF4-A741-A97397CF72F4.jpeg

CE54417D-97C8-4944-AE99-8551D385368B.jpeg

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 8

11 minutes ago, FLCruiser97 said:

I wonder if they can go to the Concierge lunch as well. Boy, that would be nice.

They can't.  I've always thought that the reason they have the lunch is to give people who book concierge something in addition to two extra points per night.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Ok. With the comment of the bright color I thought I would hear a comment about his TShirt. 

He was stopped twice by people saying I love it.  It took a second for him to figure out what they were talking about. 

89C1AC3B-ACDD-4A8D-8BB6-5F58C0F323CA.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Haha 3