Questions regarding OnPoint testing

bren61

I just purchased OnPoint Teleservice for our Free government tests. I got it for my husband & I and it is under one order #, (says you can order up to 4). I booked the date & time, which was a 15min time slot. Next they had me fill out Patient Registration, but this is where I am confused, they only got my info and our insurance is under my husband so I entered his card information, but didn't ask anything about the other person testing. Are they going to allow us both to test at the same time?

I am not familiar with Zoom, but they sent me a zoom link. Do I need to have anything special downloaded or set up on my laptop for this link to work? I am also confused as to whether to use my tablet, laptop or phone.

I'm afraid that I may have not done something right in the ordering process. I am not sure if they will ask for 2 different order #'s when we do the testing. Can someone who has done this before walk me through the process so I can feel confident that I have done things right so far.

Yes you can use a laptop. They will send you a link. No special software needed. Make note of the code they give you when you get your confirmation. You’ll need just that. If you don’t see your connection email be sure to check your junk mail. They kindly sent me 3 emails before I found the first one hiding there! Duh! 

• Like 1

Thank you for your replies. I'm assuming that I have done everything right up to this point. I probably should have just put uninsured on the registration, because we have our own tests and we paid for our own proctoring so they would have no need for our insurance info, but I already gave it to them so hopefully they don't try billing our insurance. I have the link they sent me in my email, so I just hope everything goes well on testing day.